Illegal Alien Facts:
* There are an estimated
12 to 30 million illegal aliens currently residing in
* All of the 9/11 hijackers were in the United States
legally, having entered on temporary visas.
* California is home to at least 3.2 million of those
* Illegal immigrants who take low-paying jobs don't
pay enough in income taxes, if they pay at all, to reimburse
taxpayers the $5,000/per student annual cost of educating
* Illegal immigration costs the taxpayers of California
$10.5 billion a year for education, health care, and
* Illegal aliens constitute 15 percent of our state’s
* Between 1993 and 2003, 60 California hospitals were
forced to close from the financial burden of providing
free health care for uninsured illegal aliens.
* Illegal immigrants who enroll in the University of
California system are charged in-state tuition.
* Each year the Border Patrol makes more than a million
apprehensions of persons unlawfully crossing U.S. borders
to work and to receive public assistance, often with
the aid of fraudulent documents. Such entry is a misdemeanor,
and if repeated becomes punishable as a felony.
* Illegal aliens from Central America have been allowed
to remain in the United States so long that their homelands
have grown dependent on the billions of dollars a year
they send home in remittances.
* 300,000 people who have been ordered deported are
still in the country because their deportation orders
were not enforced.
* Census Bureau estimates say 115,000 people from terrorist-sponsoring
Middle Eastern nations live in the United States illegally.
* Some illegal aliens from terrorist nations pay as
much as $50,000 each to be smuggled into our country.
* Approximately one-third of all foreign-born U.S. residents
are illegal aliens.
* Over half of all Mexicans living in the United States
are here illegally.
* In the last decade, 80 to 85 percent of the flow of
Mexican immigrants has been illegal.
* A strategy of attrition through enforcement could
reduce the illegal population by as many as 1.5 million
illegal aliens each year. Currently about 183,000 illegal
aliens per year depart without the intervention of immigration
officials, according to DHS statistics.
Links to Immigration control groups
Feel free to search here for any other sites you wish.